Host: Dallas & Jane Restaurant and Chef Alex Belew
3. Governing Board Meeting 9:30 am 8. Membership Meeting 3:00 pm 22. Home & Public Interest -Elder Law Attorney Glen Kyle 3:00 pm
29. Ladies Night Out (Monday) 6:00 pm
1. Governing Board Meeting 9:30 am
2. Big Payback (online giving) 24 hours
11. Barnes & Nobles Bookfair 10 to 4 pm
15. Spring Luncheon (Sat) Noon
5. GovernIng Board Meeting 9:30 am 12. Member Appreciation Tea 3 to 4 pm
Our "Membership Year" starts in October and runs through September of following year.
Reservation deadlines: Monday noon before Wednesday Luncheons, Wednesday noon before Saturday Luncheons and Wednesday noon before Ladies Night Out events.
Open seating at all events and minimum of 40 to hold event.
Members are encouraged to invite guests to our activities. Luncheons are $15 per person. Sponsored event costs are as advertised.
There is no charge for member program activities during calendar year.
The Club follows the Murfreesboro City Schools inclement weather policy for program and event cancellation
Sign up your email here! So we can include you in notices about upcoming events, activities and programs.